3 Floor MarQuee Mall, Pulung Maragul, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines

Attention to all staff in DFA angeles pampanga!Our appointment schedule supposed to be was last 14 sept 15:00-16:00 hrs, was there before the appointment time along with my 3kids ages 7, 5 and 3, all of us including me are there to apply a passport,although we have an appointment time but since i am accompanying a minors,they immediately called us they said children are priority, so,prior to priority they checked all our papers and they noticed that my PSA bcert was not clear,although that was the original one issued by the PSA, they said they cannot process our application due to blurred PSA bcert of mine, instead they told me to get a certified thru copy from the municipal where i was born then we can come back anytime,then we comeback today dated 18 Sep after school of my kids , but unfortunately they dont recognized my bcert anymore which i get from the province where i was born!,instead they told me again to go back to municipality and ask for original bcert?

They think i will be able to get a original one? FYI only certified thru copy! Do they know what they are talking about?????? What kind of staff there are???

After you follow the instructions given and done , still they will refused and again they will give you another way which is not acceptable, please to the DFA pampanga personnel, your attention please!!!!!!!!Your immediate response for this matter,Thank you

Review about: Dfa Passport Service.

Had an Experience with Dfa?

Comments