Parañaque, Manila

am writing this review with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and got disappointed because as per the requirements we need to process a port postal ID was not among I checked for the acceptable IDS on the dfa website and found out that BIR ID was one of the acceptable one. We applied for one and ‎re-booked an appointment for 8th of March but when we reached there moreover after along travel we were again told to get SSS ID, to me this sounds very ridiculous and and very unprofessional way of handling situations because it's clearly stated on the dfa website that BIR ID is a valid ld recognised ID and now it's rejected. Secondly if this all they needed why didn't they communicate in the first place so that an applicant can be well prepared and I suggest that you should remove all those options of IDS you listed.

am writing this email with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and got disappointed because as per the requirements we need to process a port postal ID was not among I checked for the acceptable IDS on the dfa website and found out that BIR ID was one of the acceptable one. We applied for one and ‎re-booked an appointment for 8th of March but when we reached there moreover after along travel we were again told to get SSS ID, to me this sounds very ridiculous and and very unprofessional way of handling situations because it's clearly stated on the dfa website that BIR ID is a valid ld recognised ID and now it's rejected. Secondly if this all they needed why didn't they communicate in the first place so that an applicant can be well prepared and I suggest that you should remove all those options of IDS you listed.

Very dissatisfied with this nature of service offered if am top officials look into my issue I will be so happy for any help rendered to me. with this nature of service offered if am top officials look into my issue I will be so happy for any help rendered to me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dfa and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dfa to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most clean place. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dfa and dfa passport service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dfa?

Comments