Very unprofessional service offered with DFA (Very dissatisfied)

21 of 60 Dfa reviews

am writing this review with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and got disappointed because as per the requirements we need to process a port postal ID was not among I checked for the acceptable IDS on the dfa website and found out that BIR ID was one of the acceptable one. We applied for one and ‎re-booked an appointment for 8th of March but when we reached there moreover after along travel we were again told to get SSS ID, to me this sounds very ridiculous and and very unprofessional way of handling situations because it's clearly stated on the dfa website that BIR ID is a valid ld recognised ID and now it's rejected. Secondly if this all they needed why didn't they communicate in the first place so that an applicant can be well prepared and I suggest that you should remove all those options of IDS you listed.

am writing this email with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and got disappointed because as per the requirements we need to process a port postal ID was not among I checked for the acceptable IDS on the dfa website and found out that BIR ID was one of the acceptable one. We applied for one and ‎re-booked an appointment for 8th of March but when we reached there moreover after along travel we were again told to get SSS ID, to me this sounds very ridiculous and and very unprofessional way of handling situations because it's clearly stated on the dfa website that BIR ID is a valid ld recognised ID and now it's rejected. Secondly if this all they needed why didn't they communicate in the first place so that an applicant can be well prepared and I suggest that you should remove all those options of IDS you listed.

Very dissatisfied with this nature of service offered if am top officials look into my issue I will be so happy for any help rendered to me. with this nature of service offered if am top officials look into my issue I will be so happy for any help rendered to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Clean place
  • What I disliked
    • Did not like anything related to service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Dfa Passport Service
Review category
Government and Politics
review #805256

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dfa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 60 Dfa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dfa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dfa.
Filing a new complaint about
×