1.7
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

To:Dfa From:Farhannah lomondot To whom it may concern, I would like to inform you that, after I fill out the necessary details for the appointment, I didn't receive any appointment code to verify everything, I remember what schedule I have avail from the DFA Appointment system but it prompots me to indoe the appontment code, will it still be existing?Or shall I wait for the appointment code on my email?As it was the first time I come across this problem.

How will I get the appointment details if I don't have the code?

Please revise your website so everybody will have no difficulty in booking such appointment.And it will not be hassle for the customers.Thank you , I am hoping for your quick response.

Review about: Dfa Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

me too

DFA ROBINSON NOVALICHES

Pls. po paki send naman ng apointment code.

aubreydelacruz9583@gmail.com.ph

DFA Robinsons Novaliches please pakisend ng appointment code po.rizzaann20@gmail.com

fda robinsons novaliches

please my code' wala padin akong narerecieve nang confirmation code.

...'why.. i did not recieve my appointment code? Pls send it ti my email at jherbs08@yahoo.com

...'why.. i did not recieve my appointment code?

Me too...pls pkisend poh ng verification code pra anytime qng my mas maagang available slot i can resched mine...mahirap poh mkakuha ng appointment...

Pls pkisend poh s email qowh...

avegailmdiesta27@yahoo.com

Tnx...

Ako din po pls confirm...pakisend din po nang confirmation amatongreycelj@gmail.com..tnc

Please po paki send n nang confirmation need ko na po..taga Davao po ako pero fully book na appointment so nagtry ako sa general santos luckily nakakuha ako ng appointment Pero wla pang confirmation..pls. Pls..po paki confirm..glentoypogiricamura@yahoo.com

ako dn po wala pang natatanggap na appointment code para sa passport appointmet hindi ko ma view o maconfirm yong application ko kanina ko pa po inaantay hanggang ngayon wala pa pkisend nman po kianxandrex@yahoo.com

same scenario pls send appointment details/code to miloupretty@yahoo.com

Mukhang sadya ng DFA na hindi magbigay ng V.code na yan kase talamak na naman s facebook ung mga fixers na maglalakad daw ng passport pero may addt'l payment. At yon ang makikinabang ng slots na kailangan satin! hay bulok na sistema!

same here.I scheduled an appointment dec 08.

Until now no appointment code.

I scheduled mine Tues Jan 16, 2018.11:00-12:00 sm manila.

Please resend at lildrummergurl03@gmail.com

DFA-tuguegarao

I didn't get any confirmation please resend to my email:mildredurupan@gmail.com

Hi. Same case here. Is there any way you we can still process our passport within our appointment schedule without the confirmation code?

Same scenario, please email the confirmation code

Emat.galindo11@yahoo.com

I didn't get any confirmation code please resend it into my account.brianregio10@gmail.com

Didn't recieve any confirmation.

I also havent received my confirmation code. Please resend to benidi123@gmail.com thank you