You know i spent an 12 hours (im not exaggerating) refreshing and refreshing your *** site because it keeps on crashing. And when theres an available appointment, the mpment i click on it and click next, it crashes.

Are you people so incompetent that you cant find a good IT to *** make a site that could handle a lot of visitors??

you had lots of clients before the *** appointment system, expect that the *** site would be flooded with visitors too.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dfa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dfa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Dfa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dfa?

Comments

Clark County Courts - Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child Clark County Courts "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..." Read more Fema - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. Fema "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more