It is really so disappointing what kind of people we have in DFA.Since I'm working in Dubai, I'm sending my sister to facilitate the retention of Filipino citizenship of my child as she got Indian passport but I'm Filipino and report oc marriage.

At first, they are asking for the original passport of mine and my child. Then after sending it to Philippines and showing to DFA people, again they are asking for the original birth certificate. It seems that, these people will try their level best to *** off the applicants.

No uniformity of information.I swear Filipinos in DFA are the worst employees we have...worst system, worst approach.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dfa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dfa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Dfa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dfa?

Comments