1.7
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

April 5, we are DFA Alimall as scheduled 3PM but was accommodated at the verification area almost past 4PM i was hoping that all documents are ok since we were given a slip to proceed to Counter 1 and 2.We patiently waited for our turn to be served but to our surprised this agent named ELEA V.

PEREZ suddenly say pwede ka bumalik kasi malabo ang ospital at bigla sabi nagbasa ka ba bago ka pumunta dito in the tone na parang iritable at nais na ipariting na di mo alam magdusa ka. Pumasok siya ng halos mahigit 5 minuto at sabay naka CCTV ka oh. I answered yes I know.

Nag eexplain ako sayo na pareho lang sila ng ospital sabay sagot sya eh di bumalik k ng alas singko and ng makita ko ang relos ko 5 minuto na lang bago mag alas singko.Walang saysay ang pagsabi ninyo ng "we serve you with a smile" kung para bang naiinis kayo na may mga taong lumalapit sa inyong institusyon.

Review about: Dfa Passport Service.

Had an Experience with Dfa?

Comments

Very unprofessional service offered with DFA (Very dissatisfied) Dfa " am writing this review with great disappointment and frustration with the nature of service offered with the dfa department. We book an appointment for 11th of February 2016 and..." Read more Clark County Courts - Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child Clark County Courts "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services - Lakewood CPS should be shut down!!! Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more