3K views
1.8
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

To whom it may concern,

I would like to inform you that,

after I fill out the necessary details for the appointment, I didn't receive any appointment code to verify everything, I remember what schedule I have avail from the DFA Appointment system but it prompots me to indoe the appontment code, will it still be existing?Or shall I wait for the appointment code on my email?

As it was the first time I come across this problem. How will I get the appointment details if I don't have the code? Please revise your website so everybody will have no difficulty in booking such appointment.

And it will not be hassle for the customers.Thank you , I am hoping for your quick response.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dfa passport service from Dfa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dfa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dfa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1420390

Ako rin yung isang ko kaibigan nakareceive sya agad-agad tpus ako wala panu to sana may solution di na ako maka pasok kasi ecacancel dw yung una hayz..

Send me my code

meltziejane06@gmail.com

#1420277

Ako din wala akong natangap. jude.abanid@gmail.com

#1420099

Same. Naconfirm pera walang dumating na code. Pano yan.

#1419979

Please i need my appointment code kindly send it on my email

honeymj61@gmail.com or text me at 09053747996.thnx in advance mabuhay

#1419949

Na confirmed ko din pero wala na akong na received na appointment code. Please send me the appointment code..joirene396@gmail.com

#1419941

My appointment was confirmed

But i didnt.receive the appointment code..can u.please.resend again at honeymj61@gmail.com thanks

#1419914

Same here. Made the appointment last January 12, 2018

#1419638

Same here. I haven't receive the confirmation code.

#1419473

Same experience!Made the appointment on January 13, 2018.

Until now, I haven't received the confirmation code!What the heck!

exactly true.. what now..