12.5K views
1.8
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

To whom it may concern,

I would like to inform you that,

after I fill out the necessary details for the appointment, I didn't receive any appointment code to verify everything, I remember what schedule I have avail from the DFA Appointment system but it prompots me to indoe the appontment code, will it still be existing? Or shall I wait for the appointment code on my email?

As it was the first time I come across this problem. How will I get the appointment details if I don't have the code? Please revise your website so everybody will have no difficulty in booking such appointment.

And it will not be hassle for the customers. Thank you , I am hoping for your quick response.

Maricel2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dfa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dfa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dfa and dfa passport service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Me too. Akala ko nagloloko gmail.

'Yun pala 'di lang ako nakaranas nito. Kainis tuloy.

Same incident happened to me now. Walang appointment code na dumating.

Tried to book again but error need daw icancel existing appointment. Hayssss

Nagbook ako ngbhabe appointmet ngaon ko waang dumating naemal, papno.ko.sya makakacancel?

Kainis! Di naman dumdating appointment code na yan. Tas pag ngtry ka naman uli already exist naman nakalagay.

Still waiting for the email.. how am I supposed to get the appointment code when nothing was sent to may email?

If I show up on my schedule, don't get annoyed or what.. -____-

#1520926

same problem here! got an appointment but i didn't receive any confirmation code.. how could it be?

#1520892

Appointment code haven't sent to me, but already paid the payment as the email that was gave to me said to pay within 48 hours, but no email was sent for the confirmation. Help.

#1520344

I didnt receive my confirmation code..

#1520247

same situation here! got an appointment slot and after no email recieved.

to Anonymous #1520920

Did u rcvd email today?

#1520187

same here po..knina pa ako ng aantay ng code..ang hirap po kya kumuha ng slot then mababali wala lng po??..pls po pkisend n po ang code sa mga gmail nmin..salamat po

#1520135

Same problem here.Napakahirap kumuha ng schedule tapos walang confirmation code. tengene nyo po!!!!!!

#1519270

poor service because as it thought it was an error on my device or browser but it was the 3rd time that it happened and right after you encounter it ..it will not allow you to do another transaction until it expires in 48 hrs ...damn system and they don't even monitor it .....

#1519266

same here, I guess someone needs to call them up for this ...I'll call them up as well..

#1519041

Reference lang ng payment ang nareceive ko.. haixt basta pera pera tlga.. confirmation code sana muna

Sa akin din walang dumating sa email ko na confirmation code. Nag fill-up ako panibago lumabas cancel previous appointment eh pano ko macancel eh wla nga confirmation code na dumating sa email ko.

Bwiset nmn dfa. Tama naman email ko nilagay at details.

Same experienced. Just now!

Bakit wala pong appointment code?

Pano po yon? :(

No confirmation code also!!

bket ganun mglalabas ng schedule makikipag-unahan ka pero kpg natapos mo walang confirmation code na ibibigay

same here walang confirmation code