6.1K views
1.8
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

To whom it may concern,

I would like to inform you that,

after I fill out the necessary details for the appointment, I didn't receive any appointment code to verify everything, I remember what schedule I have avail from the DFA Appointment system but it prompots me to indoe the appontment code, will it still be existing?Or shall I wait for the appointment code on my email?

As it was the first time I come across this problem. How will I get the appointment details if I don't have the code? Please revise your website so everybody will have no difficulty in booking such appointment.

And it will not be hassle for the customers.Thank you , I am hoping for your quick response.

Maricel2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dfa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dfa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dfa and dfa passport service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ito po Yong email address..Maimaidesiersto0831@gmail.com..

Pls po from all DFA staff sa main pahingi po ng appointment schedule.. OfW din po ako.. Working 11 years sa abroad..

Pls po kindly reply..Thank you

Time to time check ko Yong schedule ng appointment ninyo full po talaga no slot..Parang awa niyo na..

Nagmamakaawa ako pahingi Ng appointment.. Urgent po talaga dahil may apply ako..

Pls po kindly reply my message from all DFA staff sa main...Thank you po.

Lahat po ng branch ninyo Puno na walang slot. Ang Sabi niyo nong nagpunta ako dyan ng personal at nakiusap ako ng mag renew ako ang Sabi ninyo hnd talaga pewede walk in need ko talaga appointment.. Ginagawa ko tapos, Puno n Yong April to June niyo.

Need ko ei renew Yong E-passport ko dahil may apply po ako at need po ng Agency na renew Yong passport ko Ofw din po ako. Parang awa niyo na pahingi Ng appointment. Pls looking forward sa reply niyo po

Nagpunta na po ako ng personal dyan sa inyo sa DFA main ang Sabi niyo ng isa sa mga staff niyo dyan na mag online ako sinunod ko. Tapos full then no slot parang awa niyo na pahingi Ng appointment

Pano po ba kumuha ng online appointment sa inyo parang awa niyo na kasi from April to June Puno na kayo full then no slot.

Kindly send my appointment code in this email crystaljeanlongjas89@gmail.comThe appointment will be on May 16 2018 at 12 pm

kindly send my code to joymeerabbie@gmail.com. appointment will be on 04/23/18.

no email after clicking the confirm the appointment? what can i domy email is arriendatravel@yahoo.com

please send my code aeriellemariz@gmail.com

Please send my appointment code trxpplmarcos@gmail.com

kindly please send my appointment code here marifeabinsay@gmail.com

Please send my appointment code.. paisajejonil@gmail.com

Please send my appointment code i already paid it..jhanzenrobles@gmail.com

Please send may appointment coderoblesjhanzen@gmail.compara po ma process ko na ang pagbabayad sa 7-11DFD94SA618 Yan po yung code pero wala nman nag send sa email q..im afraid na pag binayaran q yan wala akong mareceive na email nanaman

Kindly send the appointment code on my email bhezt.1203@gmail.comI'm still waiting for it... Thanks...

Judithcavan1980@gmail.com

Bakit po ang hirap kumuha ng appointment sa inyo. At time slot lahat full lahat. Pano po ba mag pa appointment sa inyo E-passport renewal po ako parang awa niyo na pahingi Ng schedule ng renewal parang awa niyo na..

to Judith cavan #1462591

Hi po..nakakuha ako sa pagtyatyaga na magantay pag madaling araw.

naka book ako ng schedule.Try nio po magabang between 12 am - 4am