1.3K views
1.8
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

To whom it may concern,

I would like to inform you that,

after I fill out the necessary details for the appointment, I didn't receive any appointment code to verify everything, I remember what schedule I have avail from the DFA Appointment system but it prompots me to indoe the appontment code, will it still be existing?Or shall I wait for the appointment code on my email?

As it was the first time I come across this problem. How will I get the appointment details if I don't have the code? Please revise your website so everybody will have no difficulty in booking such appointment.

And it will not be hassle for the customers.Thank you , I am hoping for your quick response.

Maricel2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dfa. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dfa to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dfa and dfa passport service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dfa?

Comments

I'm from zamboanga city and i am so very disappointed on dfa's POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!i filled out all the necessary details for applying appointment and reviewed it THREE TIMES!

and this just not happen today even my sister experienced this problem!!

PLEASE fix your system!cause its not easy to wait and check if ther's available slot!!!

#JUSTSAYIN!!!!!

I haven't received the confirmation code in my email.

Appointment Schedule: Tuesday, Dec 19, 2017 / 14:00-15:30 @ dfa la union

Email: acmarzo1980@gmail.com

Hi i also did not recieved any code. Please resend. Im

Mark John Bantad Maximo

Appointment:Dec 19 dfa Tuguegarao

Email : maximo.markjohn@yahoo.com

I also did not receive any email from DFA.How can I confirm my appointment if you won't send me my code??

You even said in your FAQs that unconfirmed appointments will be cancelled. So what do you want us to do??

I know my email is working since im receiving emails everyday.Please take some action.

good day !I haven't recieved my confirmation code in my email.

appointment schedule : dec.5,2017 @ 3:00-4:00 pm at dfa la union kindly send it to my email kaeortega@ymail.com thank you.

I was successfully accomplished filling up application yesterday but still my code didn't send to my account..please kindly resend my code at lacanilaobryan32@yahoo.com.thank you!

please kindly resend my appointment code at my email ferrerfelyrose1995@gmail.com.. i hope that i will finally receive that code. Thank you and God bless!

God day.i havent receive the appointment code in my email. Kindly send it to my email. I dont knw what to do..

Mantoruff8@gmail.com

Please send my appointment code

My email is meriamjomuad@email.com

Good day.I haven't received the appointment code in my email kindly send it to

jzky26@gmail.com