Dfa - Passport not delivered as scheduled.

17 of 17 Dfa Reviews
Jul 24, 2011
review #251007

I have the DFAMPC control no.0407188 to 89,delivery date should be July 16,2011,but,until today no passport yet.I was able to talk to DFA representative on phone & told me it was already for delivery,they advised me to contact 908-6522 & 846-5889,but,it was always attending to other client.I am sending you this feedback for you to be aware that the delay was not okay.Please contact me for any update on my delivery,my landline 470-6478 & 09175713216.My receipt no 313906 & 905,it was issued by HAYDEE last June 6,2011.

bd68c23
Had an experience with Dfa?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
17 of 17 Dfa Reviews
jov

Sep 02 San Carlos City, Western Visayas

Pls. Po nasan na passport ko need na ng employer ko. Sched ng releasing sept.1 but hanggan ngayon wla parin, anu ba yan serbisyo nyo. Tracking no.179306775293...eto dn number ko call me pls.09076430572.

B-ann

Aug 07 Quezon City, Manila

Nagbayad po ako ng rush tapos Hindi pa rin dumating anong pagkakaiba ko sa Nagbayad ng regular? Sayang ang pera ko. Sana naman maaus na systema ng dfa.

Aug 04

please lang,,,,,,needed ko nah yung passport koh,,,,, sabi nyu 30 mapapadala nyu nah,,,,hahaist, bat ang tagal????? please lang naman.....

anonymous

Jul 28

Dapat nman po maayos na po systema ng DFA, kahit lang NOTIFICATION kung bakit HINDI pa na RELEASE ung mga PASSPORT or NA RELEASE na... kase kawawa naman po kami ng nagaantay sa mga passport namin..

laizza

Jul 25

..GOOD MORNING PO...last priority q n po ang pag ta trabaho sa taiwan ..nung 21 p po dapat dumating ung passport q ,pero hanggang ngaun kinakabahan pa din aq..kc pag nawala ang chance n ito para sa family..d q kau mapapatawad....sana po maunawaan nio po kami....please po...pag d q po un nadala sa agency until 28..paano na po pamilya q...

elmz

Jul 18

Good eve po sa departamento ng dfa manila rush po ung passport q bat until now wala p?july 15 pa un..whats wrong
dfa / lbc?

jho

Jul 09 Bacoor City, Calabarzon

dapat kahapon p idineliver ung passport ko ,kso until now wala prin,im worried n puh kc ipinaru-rush skin ng agency kuh,bkit nmn puh ganyan ...may cellphone number puh kau n kinukuha bkit hindi man lng puh mai-update ung tao anu na nangyari s passport,tpos kpag tinatawagan puh ung landline n binigay niu ,wala nmn nage-entertain o sumasagot man lng,o kaya not accessable,pnu nlng ung mga taong nagpa-deliver maari lmang puh pkitulungan aku pki email or tawagan aku s trcking number,Q0655114D ,dfa passport number 572279 cellphone number 09219988891...salamat kailangan ku puh ung passport kuh within this week,pls lng puh kinabukasan kuh nkasalalay dto....

may

May 28 Cavite City, Calabarzon

ganun din ako..rush ung akin dapat kahapon nadeliver na passport ko..kasi nung tinawagan ko ung courier hindi pa daw napoforward sakanila kaya wala pa silang maidedeliver sakin..nu ba yan.

ren

May 26 Calamba, Calabarzon

di na ko mgssav ng concern ko.....nkkpagod na lht na yta ng site ngcomment na ko,wala prin , , , buseit ang DFA pagong paltan na mga tao jn

May 19

Nakakasawa at nakakapagod na magfollowup ng passport... pasa pasa, walang maibigay na sagot, dahilan o ano ng nangyari sa passport. Marami na nasasayang na pera at panahon sa kakafollowup. Ano bang systema yan dfa? Hindi na public service yan.

Yves

May 14

My wife Michelle Isidro & my son applied for passport last March 15, 2014 at DFA Pampanga and also paid for the courier, LBC in particular to deliver their passport scheduled on April 07, 2014. we received the passport on time, but it is only for our son, so we think that it is some kind of few days delayed. today May 15, 2014 and still there is no passport had been delivered for my wife.
For about a month, we called at DFA pampanga and told us to wait that maybe it is just delayed and also told us that the Manila office is the responsible for the delivery of passport. a week later, no passport has been delivered, so we decide to call the manila office & there is no one answering the phone. few weeks later, we receive a SMS from DFA pampanga saying that my wife's passport is not yet available for released due to technical problems in Manila. and also gave us a mobile number to call for more details. so we called but no one is answering again. yesterday, i tried again to call the Manila office and still, no one is answering. we also called the LBC, they just said that they still dont had the passport.
Right now, we had no idea what is happening. and we are totally upset for this kind of system DFA had. so please give us a reason why and when this passport going to deliver.
Email: ymisidro@gmail.com
Mobile: 09276476828

cc

May 06

nakaka kulo ng dugo yan LBC na yan sa DFA,pina rush ko nga yun passport ko tapos madedelay lang skanila,makarma sana kayo.. :( :( :( :(

anonymous

Mar 12

If The Department of Foreign Affairs ( D F A ) Continues This Unnecessary Procedure Of Non Delivering Process For All The People Who waited so long for the Day Of their Passport Delivery ,, We Are Going To Tell to The Department Of Justice ( D O J ) if what They Do On Us... We wasted Our time Our Money .. And We never get OUR PASSPORT on the Day of Releasing... Please People Agree On Me We should Help Each other...

sol

Feb 14

Bkt wala pa ung passport ko sabi nyu day after ng release ay madedeliver na bkt di po dumating nag bayad po ako ng 120 at rush un

gfngtagaDFA

Feb 28

according to what i hear everyday na nakakausap ko ang boyfriend ko who works in DFAMPC DFA mismo ang may problema kaya di nadedeliver agad ang mga passport OR sa courier kasi pag hindi nakita ang address na nilagay mo sa delivery form ibabalik sa kanila ang passport and u cant have a refund

jane

Feb 11

ifollow up ko po sana kung bkit hndi p dndeliver passport ko februay 7 pa ung release date. binyran ko 1,200 for rush at 120 for deliver

gfngtagaDFA

Feb 28

try to contact DFA to which where u applied your passport or the courier

rannierex

Feb 02

Good day, I also have have the same problem with you people. I applied for my passport renewal last January 9, 2014 and it is supposed to be released on 23rd of January and I opted for LBC delivery, assuming that it would be delivered to me 27th of January at least. But then nothing has been delivered to me until now, I started to panic and got worried as to where my passport is. I even made an attempt to personally visit the issuing authority which is the DFA Consular office of Cagayan de Oro, and when I asked the officer in the "RELEASING SECTION". She could not give me a concrete answer and instead gave me a lame excuse that there was a some sort of delayed forwarding of my passport to their office. It's just frustrating that,the supposed express processing which would only take 10 working days doesn't stand for its name at all. What I did last day, I emailed my pressing concern to the different authorities connected to the Department of Foreign Affairs. So they'll know how important this is to me and that they'll take this into consideration. These are the email addresses I sent my message to:
passportconcerns@dfa.gov.ph (passportconcerns@dfa.gov.ph); osec@dfa.gov.ph (osec@dfa.gov.ph); oua@dfa.gov.ph (oua@dfa.gov.ph); ouier@dfa.gov.ph (ouier@dfa.gov.ph); oumwa@dfa.gov.ph (oumwa@dfa.gov.ph); oup.dfa@gmail.com (oup.dfa@gmail.com); oca.asec@gmail.com (oca.asec@gmail.com); ola@dfa.gov.ph (ola@dfa.gov.ph); pisu@dfa.gov.ph (pisu@dfa.gov.ph)
P.S When sending your email
... Show more

1-20 of 47 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.