Dfa - Passport not delivered as scheduled.
I have the DFAMPC control no.0407188 to 89,delivery date should be July 16,2011,but,until today no passport yet.I was able to talk to DFA representative on phone & told me it was already for delivery,they advised me to contact 908-6522 & 846-5889,but,it was always attending to other client.I am sending you this feedback for you to be aware that the delay was not okay.Please contact me for any update on my delivery,my landline 470-6478 & 09175713216.My receipt no 313906 & 905,it was issued by HAYDEE last June 6,2011.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Government and Politics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "This serve as warning to the public to be careful of Dr.Eduardo D.Go M.D of St Luke Hospital. This person is a swindler and cheater who cheat and scam people..."
- "Oct. 17, 2014 I had my Yamaha YBR125 serviced for Preventive Maintenance. Mechanic in Tres Hermanas Motors Corp (Phils) made adjustments on the Iddling and Air Pressure that made my..."
- "How can I cancel my order if I accidentally doubled it? (I have two the same orders right now with the same product) please reply asap thanks I ordered a product..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."